Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Medicine for sex long duration?




My own personal male experience, for what it is worth : The "medicine" you seek is in your head. You must have a true lust for your partner,(love would be better but sometimes all you have is lust), and a healthy body as with any rigorous activity health plays a major roll. Beyond that it is all about action and re-action, paying attention to your partners needs and relax and enjoy the moments of true bliss. To me it is natures "freebee " to enjoy being a human and driving your own vehicle (so to speak). Sometimes your fun ends to soon but if you have a partner who lusts for you also, they will wait for round two, three, etc. time and encouragement always keep a good thing happening, no doubt. I hope this is helpful to folks who are not "in the know". Oh, by the way, yes, you could last from minutes to a few hours but really the whole act of sex is all about quality of enjoyment of the people involved. I love my life..............................I'm a 44 year old man with a smile on my face, as my life continues............................No problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment